The SRCC provides services to people who have been affected by sexual violence at any stage of their life.
For information, please contact the office on 071 917 1188 or reach out to our counselling coordinator Danielle at email@example.com
If you are recommending us to a client, please provide them with our helpline number 1800 750 780. Our helpline is open Monday to Friday from 10am until 12noon. If you wish to leave a message, please leave your name and contact information and a supporter will call you back within 24hours.
What we do:
We are here to listen and support those who have been raped, sexually abused, assaulted, harassed or experienced any kind of sexual violence. We offer free and confidential services for survivors and their family/friends.
Services we provide:
- Information and Advice
- Awareness raising
- Crisis Counselling
- In-person Counselling
- Telephone and video Counselling
- Counselling for family and friends
- Survivors Groups
- Inter-agency work
Where are we?
- Sligo – Kempton House
- Leitrim – Carrick on Shannon in River Rooms & Manorhamilton in Health Centre
- Cavan – Cavan town in Teach Oscail & Killeshandra in Focus
- Online and Telephone
What we need from you:
- In order to make a referral on behalf of a survivor we require:
- Permission from the client for their contact details to be shared with us
- Survivor contact information
- Permission from the client for the SRCC to make contact
What happens next:
We contact client ——— assessment is booked within 1 week ——– Counselling within 6 weeks
- Online Counselling
- One to One Counselling
- Telephone Counselling
For further information please use the links to FAQs etc.